Important Information – COVID-19 Protocols
- NTSC Summer School will follow the Skate Ontario Return to Play Protocols that are subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws, regulations, by-laws and orders.
- Skaters must complete and return a copy of the Skate Ontario COVID-19 Waiver with their application.
- Private lessons have to be booked at your own discretion.
- Skaters MUST follow all protocols including keeping a social distancing of 2 meters from each other, wearing a face mask when entering the arena (but not on the ice).
- Skaters must arrive dressed and if possible with skates on as there will be NO use of change rooms.
- Bring your own water bottle, your own tissue box and a zip lock bag for your used tissues.
- Skaters WILL NEED SKATE GUARDS.
- If an individual becomes unwell with symptoms of COVID-19, their session will be cancelled for all skaters. We will do our best to reschedule lost time but cannot guarantee it. Refunds are not guaranteed.
2020 Dates & Registration
STAR 1 -10 skaters ONLY.
Week 1: August 10 – 14
Week 2: August 17 – 21
Week 3: August 24 – 28
Week 4: August 31 – September 4
Complete the paper registration form and COVID-19 Waiver.
Email a scanned copy or photo of the above forms to North Toronto Summer School.
You will be notified by email if your registration was successful. Due to COVID-19 spaces are limited.
Payment (Cheque ONLY)
Send payment by mail once you receive confirmation of enrollment.
Include a note with the skater’s name and session(s) with your cheque.
Make cheques payable to North Toronto Skating Club.
2020 DAILY SCHEDULE
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, 2020 Summer School will run in a modified format and there will be NO Learn to Skate programs.
Session A (STAR 5 and up)
$280 + HST / week
- 10:45am – 11:00am Sign in and daily health check
- 11:10am – 01:00pm On-ice
- 01:15pm – 02:00pm Off-ice class *
Our off-ice classes will vary throughout the week with a mix of jump class, stretch class, fitness and mind relaxation.
* Off-ice classes will only run if more than 9 skaters register for the session.
Session B (STAR 3 and up)
$140+ HST / week
- 2:45pm – 3:00pm Sign in and daily health check
- 3:10pm – 4:00pm On-ice
Session C (STAR 1 and up)
$140 + HST / week
- 3:45pm – 4:00pm Sign in and daily health check
- 4:10pm – 5:00 On-ice
Skaters without a valid 2019/20 Skate Canada Membership will be charged the Skate Canada Membership fee of $43.65 (tax included). This fee must be paid once a season (Sep 1 to Aug 31 each year).
Please sign up early to secure your spot as space is limited.
Contact us at North Toronto Summer School for more information.